Master in Neuroscience: Five International Scholarships for the course 2022-2310 de marzo de 2022
Master in Neuroscience: “from bench to bedside”
An integrated view of Neuroscience from its fundamentals to the clinical application.
- Topics focus on the research agenda of the Instituto de Neurociencias (IN): developmental, molecular, cellular and systems neurobiology.
- Its outstanding research development provides an ideal framework to transmit the most relevant advances in Neuroscience.
- International student exchange agreement with the Institut Pasteur/Université La Sorbonne, Paris, France.
Apply for your master scholarship at the IN!
- Number of scholarships: Up to 5
- Duration: 10 months (from October ‘22 to July ’23)
- Financial support: 8,000 € (800 €/month) + Costs of Master registration (aprox. 2,600 €)
- The call is open to candidates of all nationalities
- Bachelor's degree in any STEM discipline in the courses 2020-2021 or 2021-2022
- Average academic record above 8,5/10
- Mobility and previous research experience are very positively valued in this call
Non-Spanish candidates are welcome!
We will help you with the official administrative issues.
Application and deadline: Send your application including:
- Passport (pdf version).
- CV (no longer that one page).
- Academic records (Bachelor’s degree, up-to-date official length in academic years, subjects and marks).
- A letter of motivation (in English, no longer that one page), including up to three preferred scientific programs. See full list of scientific programs
To email@example.com by 09 May 2022