NeurotechEU Summer School on “Preclinical Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Spectroscopy”7 de mayo de 2023
The NeurotechEU summer school on “Preclinical Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Spectroscopy: from the bench to the bedside”, organized by Dr. Santiago Canals and Dr. Silvia de Santis that will take place from July 24-26, 2023 here, at the Instituto de Neurociencias.
This summer school is intended to give a complete overview on preclinical Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Spectroscopic techniques. It will cover theoretical bases and the most used techniques (relaxometry, diffusion-based, functional), their main biomedical and neuroscientific applications, and a real hand-on session of MRI data acquisition and analysis.
Course location: Instituto de Neurociencias (UMH-CSIC), San Juan de Alicante, Spain.
- Dr. Pilar López-Larrubia (Instituto de Investigaciones Biomédicas, CSIC, Madrid)
- Dr. Pedro Ramos-Cabrer (CIC-Biomagune, Donostia)
- Dr. Emma Muñoz-Moreno (IDIBAPS, Barcelona)
- Mohamed Selim (Instituto de Neurociencias, CSIC-UMH, San Juan de Alicante)
- Dr. Silvia De Santis (Instituto de Neurociencias, CSIC-UMH, San Juan de Alicante)
- Dr. Santiago Canals (Instituto de Neurociencias, CSIC-UMH, San Juan de Alicante)
Course language: English
Available places: 25
Profile of participants: Bachelor, master and PhD students enrolled in universities that are part of the NeurotechEU alliance, postdocs and technicians. Knowledge in medicine, neuroscience and/or neurotechnology will be an asset.
Attached you can find the final program.
If you are interesed in attending, send your applications together with a motivation letter to email@example.com before June 10 2023.