Postdoctoral position: Transcriptomic and epigenomic profiling in the adult brain – bioinformatics analysis
Our research focuses on the transcriptional and epigenetic regulation of neuronal plasticity processes, including learning and memory, and its involvement in the etiopathology of intellectual disability disorders. The project will focus on the mapping, assembly, and analysis of large scale short-read data (RNA-seq, Bisulfite sequencing, ChIP-seq, ATAC-seq, Hi-C and related methodologies).
Our lab: https://in.umh-csic.es/en/grupos/transcriptional-and-epigenetic-mechanisms-of-neuronal-plasticity/
• Outstanding researcher with a Msc degree in Bioinformatics, Functional
Genomics or similar and knowledge of computer programming languages.
• Strong skills in R programming and solid knowledge of statistical methods for
NGS data analysis and visualization.
• Previous experience in NGS data analysis, functional genomics and systems
biology resulting in publications.
• Previous experience and interest in neuroscience would be also positively valued.
Applicants must provide:
• Expression of interest
• Description of research accomplishments and technical expertise
• Full CV, including detailed information about the academic qualifications
• 2-3 references
Information should be sent to:
Dr. Angel Barco (email@example.com)
More information in the attached PDF file.